Monday, January 10, 2011

Faiz 3.1

Semi cool update I suppose.
1) In wall wire installation
2) New speakers/Amp
3) Media rack cooling fans

Yeah so I finally got the wires installed in the wall. In the wall I have 2 power wires, one for the tv, one for the leds, 2 Hdmi wires (computer, xbox 360) 1 optical wire, 1 coax tv wire, 1 net wire (stupid samsung widget things..why not right)

The Speakers are actually my brothers system, he basically has the same amp as me but it also has video hookups (not using them, older amp, no hdmi) However it's good because my front left channel was out on my old amp. Also his speakers are WAY bigger then mine :) 
Here are the fans for the media rack, as of right now there is (3) 120mm fans hooked up to a 12v line coming from the wall, not the computer, so its always on (very quiet too) There will be another one pulling the air into another room, coming soon...As well as two on the bottom pulling fresh air in. Enjoy!


Also here is the coax tv wire from outside...just drilled right through the wall and filled the surrounding hole with hot glue. (for the guys...yes now we have freaking tv...not that we'll ever watch it while COD BO is still alive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment